11.5.07

HIS battle for us!

Dear friends! I have kept you waiting for evidence that this Blog has life. So much has been happening in real life that I haven't even had internet access to update this.
I had six hectic (as normal!) weeks in the US. After one week back in Amachuma, I had to make an emergercy trip back to the US for an illness in the family. It's so good to see my girls and grandbabies so any opportunity for that is welcomed. Tomorrow I turn 60 and all this traveling will take a while to recover from. When I get back to Amachuma (should be May 16), I'll have to update you on the hospital construction. II Chronicles 20 has been a good scripture to review and has been God's voice to me in this time. I once wrote a hymn based on that Bible incident - lets see if I can remember at least one verse to share with you. (goes with the music of "The Son of God goes forth to War").

When faced with overwhelming odds,
and fearing sure defeat;
We must in our alarm resolve,
God's guidance to entreat.

Refrain: "Oh God, our God, we have no strength!"
our cry for help must be. "We know not what we ought to do.
We lift our eyes to Thee".

Stay in touch! Love, Judy

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Judy, Great photo of the construction! Keep the updates coming. We're praying that all is progressing well.
In His Love,
Melody

Anonymous said...

Judy
Hope you are doing well I was thinking of you this christmas holiday and wondering how you are. Steve and I hope to see you in january when you come to akron.
Love and prayers
Robin